Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Your might get a free Premium Backupify Account

I've been using Backupify for a while now to backup my GMail, Google Contacts, Flickr photos and more.  I have a post from January explaining the free service.

They have now enticed me with an opportunity for a free Premium account for five friends.  If five people I invite through their site all sign up for the free account, each of the five, get a free subscription to their Premium Service.

So if that sounds good to you, e-mail me at MarkStout at Gmail (replace the at with an @ of course) and I'll submit you.  Then when you get the invite be sure to follow-up and sign up.  If all five do, then then each gets a Premium account.

In the interest of full disclosure, there is something in it for me.  I'd get a Business account for free, and also entered to win an iPad.  The sharing of one in the family is somewhat problematic, so that would be useful.

2 comments:

  1. Need one more and I can submit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you everyone. I have submitted the five.

    If you saw this too late, don't let it stop you from trying Backupify.

    ReplyDelete