Subject: Please be a proper steward of the Internet
Please be a responsible steward for all the American people when you take action regarding the Internet.
The Internet is as important as the Transcontinental Railroad was in the 19th Century, and the Rural Electrification Project, and the Interstate Highway System were in the 20th. A free and open Internet is the critical infrastructure the 21st Century will be remembered.
It is up to you to protect it for everyone.
Most new jobs come from small companies, not large corporations. And today to start a new business, even ones not entirely in cyberspace, the small companies need a level playing field online.
The voices of the large players in this matter reach your ears readily. Please listen also to people like me, ordinary citizens who recognize the importance of a free and open Internet.
Please take care when representing all of us.
Thank you for your time.
I sent this to the following people,
- Thomas Wheeler Chairman Tel: 202-418-1000 Fax: 334-242-0921 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mignon L. Clyburn Commissioner Tel: 202-418-2100 email@example.com
- Michael O'Rielly Commissioner Tel: 202-418-2300 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ajit Pai Commissioner Tel: 202-418-2000 email@example.com
- Jessica Rosenworcel Commissioner Tel: 202-418-2400 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sean Lev General Counsel Tel: 202-418-1980 email@example.com
- Ruth Milkman Chief of Staff Tel: 202-418-0600 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kris Monteith Acting Chief, Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau Tel: 202-418-1098 email@example.com
- David Simpson Rear Admiral, Bureau Chief, Office of Public Safety & Homeland Security Tel: 202-418-1300 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nick Sinai Director, Office of Energy & Environment Tel: 202-418-0534 email@example.com
- Julie Veach Chief, Wireline Competition Bureau Tel: 202-418-1500 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marlene H. Dortch Secretary Tel: 888-225-5322 email@example.com
- Jane Jackson Associate Bureau Chief, Wireline Competition Bureau Tel: 202-418-1500 Fax: 202-418-2825 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to send one as well, here is a comma delimited list of the email addresses :